Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Renopc!
These terms and conditions describe the rules and regulations for the use of the Renopc website, located in http://renopc.es/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms and conditions.
Do not continue to use Renopc if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions set forth on this page.
A cookie is a text file that a web page server places on your hard drive.
Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie.
You have the ability to accept or decline optional cookies.
There are some mandatory cookies that are necessary for the operation of our website.
These cookies do not require your consent as they always work. Please note that by accepting the required cookies, you also accept third-party cookies, which could be used through services provided by third parties if you use such services on our website, for example, a video viewing window provided by third parties and integrated into our website.
Unless otherwise indicated, Renopc and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in all material on Renopc.
All intellectual property rights are reserved.
You may access from Renopc for your personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Copy or republish Renopc material
- Sell, rent or sublicense Renopc material
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy Renopc material
- Redistribute Renopc content
- Do not use.sell products on behalf of Renopc without permission
- You can get in touch using the contact form on the renopc.es website or the following numbers and emails
- +34 642 245 583
- +34 624 10 81 81
This agreement shall commence on the present date.
Parts of this website offer users the opportunity to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas.
Renopc does not filter, edit, publish or review comments prior to their presence on the website.
Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Renopc, its agents and/or affiliates.
Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Renopc shall not be liable for comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused or suffered as a result of any use or posting or appearance of comments on this website.
Renopc reserves the right to monitor all comments and remove those that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not invade any intellectual property rights, including but not limited to copyrights, patents or trademarks of third parties;
- Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material that is an invasion of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote personalized or present business or commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant Renopc a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit, and authorize others to use, reproduce, and edit any of your comments in any and all forms, formats, or media.
Hyperlinks to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way that they hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; and
- System-wide accredited businesses, except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, publications, or other site information provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the Linking Party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits into the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly known consumer and/or business information sources;
- .com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if: (a) the link would not cause us or our accredited companies to view us unfavorably; (b) the organization has no negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us of hyperlink visibility outweighs Renopc's absence; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page provided that the link: (a) is not misleading in any way; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the Linking Party and its products or services; and (c) fits into the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organisations listed in paragraph 2 and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. It includes your name, the name of your organization, contact information, as well as your site URL, a list of URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of our site URLs that you would like to access. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By using our corporate name; or
- By using the uniform resource locator to which you are linking; or
- Use any other description of our website to which it is linked that makes sense within the context and format of the content on the linking party's site.
Use of the Renopc logo or other artwork to link without a trademark license agreement will not be permitted.
Responsibility for content:
We will not be responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that are filed on your website. No link(s) should appear on any website that could be construed as defamatory, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise violates or advocates infringement or other violation of the rights of any third party.
Reservation of Rights:
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon request.
We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time.
By continuously linking to our website, you agree to be linked to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website:
If you find any link on our site that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and inform us at any time.
We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not obligated to do so or respond directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct.
We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the site is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use thereof.
Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted by applicable law; or
- You will exclude any of our liabilities or yours that cannot be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the site are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.