GbE LAN with Bandwidth Management
GbE LAN features a network bandwidth management application that helps improve network latency and maintain low ping times to provide better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 connector
GIGABYTE motherboards focus on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5, users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to swap their fan heads to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers have been introduced that support PWM and Voltage mode fans to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Get fan silence. With Fan Stop, program any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specific threshold. Which fan stops, based on which sensor readings and at what temperature, can all be customized to your liking.
New Smart Fan 5 software
Choose from different modes, Silent to Maximum speed, to match your system's usage preferences.
For each fan or pump, you can use the intuitive fan curve to define activation thresholds and corresponding fan speeds.
High-end audio capacitors
The GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high-quality capacitors help deliver high-resolution, high-fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Shield
The GIGABYTE motherboards feature audio noise protection that essentially separates the sensitive analog audio components on the board from potential PCB-level noise contamination.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to enable the most optimal configuration. With a new GUI and more user-friendly functionalities, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to provide users with a better experience while configuring their new system.
GIGABYTE APP CENTER is a useful portal to all utilities and drivers from GIGABYTE MB, you can choose any utility you want to install from APP CENTER and stay updated with the latest utilities and driver versions.
EasyTune™ from GIGABYTE is a simple, easy-to-use interface that allows users to adjust system settings or adjust system and memory clocks and voltages in a Windows environment. With Smart Quick Boost, one click is all you need to automatically overclock your system, providing an extra performance boost when you need it most.
System Information Viewer
The System Information Viewer at GIGABYTE is a central location that gives you access to the current status of your system. Monitor components such as clocks and the processor, set your preferred fan speed profile, create alerts when temperatures are too high, or record your system's behavior - these are the capabilities of the System Information Viewer.
- LGA1200 package:
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core™ i5 processors / Intel® Core™ i3 processors/ Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- (Please refer to "CPU Support List" for more information.)
- Intel® H470 Express Chipset
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 processors:
- Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
- Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operate in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 memory modules
- Support for Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory modules
- (Please refer "Memory Support List" for more information.)
- Onboard Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Processor-Intel® HD Graphics support:
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
- 1 x D-Sub port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- * The D-Sub port is only available with the 10th Generation processors.
- (Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support.)
- Realtek® Audio CODEC
- High Definition Audio
- * You can change the functionality of an audio jack using the audio software. To configure 7.1-channel audio, access the audio software for audio settings.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbps/100 Mbps/10 Mbps)
- Expansion Slots
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, supporting PCIe 3.0 and running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot, supporting PCIe 3.0 and running at x1
- Storage Interface
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2280 SATA and PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD support)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID5, and RAID 10 support for NVMe SSD storage devices
- RAID 0, RAID 1, RAID5, and RAID 10 support for SATA storage devices
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Internal I/O Connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 x CPU fan header
- 1 x system fan header
- 1 x RGB LED strip header
- 1 x M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 x front panel header
- 1 x front panel audio header
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
- 1 x serial port header
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Back Panel Connectors
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard/mouse port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x HDMI port
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks
- I/O Controller
- iTE® I/O Controller Chip
- H/W Monitoring
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Fan fail warning
- Fan speed contro
- * Whether the fan speed control function is supported will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 x 128 Mbit flash
- Use of licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Unique features
- Support for APP Center
- * Available applications in APP Center may vary by motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- Ambient LED
- Smart Backup
- System Information Viewer
- Support for Q-Flash
- Support for Xpress Install
- Bundled Software
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- LAN bandwidth management software
- Operating System
- Support for Windows 11 64-bit
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Form Factor
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 18.5cm