Intel ® Ultra Durable motherboard with GbE LAN, anti-sulfur resistance, Smart Fan 5
- Compatible with Intel® 11th and 10th generation Core™ processors
- Dual-channel unbuffered DDR4 without ECC, 2 DIMMs
- 8-channel HD audio with high-quality audio capacitors
- PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 connector
- GbE LAN with bandwidth management
- Smart Fan 5 features multiple temperature sensors and hybrid fan heads with FAN STOP
- Application Center GIGABYTE, simple and easy to use
- Anti-sulfur resistor design
GbE LAN with bandwidth management
GbE LAN features a network bandwidth management application that helps improve network latency and maintain low ping times for better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 M.2 PCIe Gen3 x4 2280 connector
GIGABYTE motherboards focus on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5, users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain its performance while staying cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to swap their fan heads to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Not only that, with Smart Fan 5 more hybrid fan headers have been introduced that support PWM and Voltage mode fans to make the motherboard more liquid cooling friendly.
Get fan silence. With Fan Stop, program any fan to stop completely when temperatures drop below a specific threshold. Which fan stops, based on which sensor readings and at what temperature, all customizable to your liking
High-end audio capacitors
The GIGABYTE motherboards use high-end audio capacitors. These high-quality capacitors help deliver high-resolution, high-fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
Audio Noise Shield
The GIGABYTE motherboards feature audio noise shielding that essentially separates the sensitive analog audio components on the board from potential PCB-level noise contamination.
- LGA1200 package:
- Intel® Core™ i9 11th generation processors / Intel® Core™ i7 processors / Intel® Core ™ i5 processors
- Intel® Core™ i9 10th generation processors / Intel® Core ™ i7 processors / Intel® Core ™ i5 processors / Intel® Core ™ i3 processors / Intel® Pentium® processors / Intel® Celeron® processors
- L3 cache varies with CPU
- (Refer to the "CPU Support List" for more information).
- Intel® H470 Express chipset
- Processors Intel® Core™ i9/i7/i5 11th generation processors:
- Support for DDR4 3200/3000/2933/2666/2400/2133 MT/s memory modules
- Processors Intel ® Core™ i9/i7 10th generation processors :
- Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MT/s memory modules
- Processors Intel ® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® 10th generation processors :
- DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MT/s memory module support
- 2 DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB individual DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual-channel memory architecture
- 1Rx8/2Rx8 unbuffered ECC DIMM support (operates in non-ECC mode)
- Support for 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 unbuffered non-ECC 1Rx8/2Rx8/1Rx16 DIMM memory modules
- Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory module support
- (See "Memory Support List" for more information).
- Integrated Graphics
- Integrated graphics processor: support for Intel ® HD graphics:
- 1 HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160 at 30 Hz
- * Compatible with HDMI version 1.4 and HDCP 2.3.
- (Graphics specifications may vary depending on CPU support).
- Realtek® audio CODEC
- High-definition audio
- * You can change the functionality of an audio connector using the audio software. To configure 7.1-channel audio, access the audio software for audio configuration.
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1 Gbps/100 Mbps/10 Mbps )
- Expansion Ports
- 1 x PCI Express x16 slot, PCIe 3.0 compliant and running at x16
- 1 x PCI Express x1 slot, PCIe 3.0 compliant and running at x1
- Storage interface
- 1 x M.2 connector (socket 3, M key, 2280 SATA type and support for PCIe 3.0 x4/x2 SSD)
- 2 x SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- RAID 0, RAID 1 and RAID5 support for NVMe SSD storage devices
- RAID 0, RAID 1, and RAID5 support for SATA storage devices
- 4 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the rear panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on back panel, 2 ports available via internal USB header)
- Internal I/O connectors
- 1 x 24-pin ATX main power connector
- 1 x 8-pin ATX 12V power connector
- 1 CPU fan header.
- 1 system fan header
- 1 RGB LED strip header.
- 1 M.2 Socket 3 connector
- 2 SATA 6Gb/s connectors
- 1 front panel header
- 1 front panel audio header
- 1 USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 1 USB 2.0/1.1 header
- 1 serial port header
- 1 transparent CMOS jumper
- Rear Panel Connectors
- 1 HDMI port
- 2 USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 4 USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 RJ-45 port
- 3 audio connectors
- I/O controller
- ITE® I/O controller chip
- H/W monitoring
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Fan failure warning
- Fan speed control
- * Support for the fan speed control feature will depend on the cooler you install.
- 1 128 Mbit flash
- Using licensed AMI UEFI BIOS
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Unique Features
- APP Center support
- * The applications available in APP Center may vary depending on the motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary according to motherboard specifications.
- Ambient LED
- EasyTune Smart backup system information viewer
- Q-Flash support
- Xpress installation support
- Included Software
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- LAN bandwidth management software
- operating System
- Windows 11 64-bit support
- Windows 10 64-bit support
- Micro-ATX form factor; 22.6 cm x 18.5 cm