HP LaserJet M110we Printer
The world's smallest laser printer in its class that is designed to deliver high efficiency with fast printing and time-saving HP Smart application. Includes HP+, the smart printing solution that keeps you connected and ready to print from virtually anywhere.
World's smallest laser printer in its class
The world's smallest laser printer in its class that is designed for efficient performance.
No more waiting for your printer. Maximize your uptime with print speeds up to 21/20 ppm.
Connect to the wireless network and rely on auto-reset to keep you connected.
Stay productive on the go
Print documents and images directly from Dropbox and Google Drive with the HP Smart app.
Now printing is much more productive
Quickly access and print documents and photos on your smartphone, from Dropbox and Google Drive
Thanks to the HP Smart app, you can get up and running quickly with easy setup that guides you step-by-step
Important information about HP +
This printer HP+ requires for its operation an account HP, Internet connection and the use of Original Ink or Toner HP for the lifetime of the printer. Once activated, HP+ is integrated into the device and will require the use of Original HP Ink or Toner for the life of the printer.
Options are available to HP customers when purchasing HP printers. Equivalent functionality is available on HP printers without HP+. To purchase HP LaserJet printers without HP+, you can purchase the standard version of the printer. For more information, visit www.hp.com/standard . On HP Inkjet printers, a customer can choose to skip activation of HP+ during printer setup. By skipping the activation of HP+ during configuration, the customer will not be able to access the benefits of HP+.
The HP+ printers require the use of Original HP ink or toner to operate even after the Instant Ink trial expires.
- Print speed in black and white (ISO, A4): Up to 20 ppm
- First page black and white (A4, ready): In just 8.5 seconds
- Duty cycle (monthly, A4): Up to 8000 pages
- Recommended monthly page volume: 100 to 1000 pages per month
- Number of users: 1-3 users
- Printing technology: Laser
- Black print quality (optimum): Up to 600 x 600 dpi
- Processor speed: 500 MHz
- Print languages: PCLm/PCLmS; URF; PWG
- Printing colors: No
- Number of print cartridges: 1 (black)
- Mac compatible: Yes
- Printer management: HP Printer Wizard (UDC); HP Device Toolbox
- Security management: Integrated web server with password-protected network; enable/disable network ports; SNMPv1/2/3 community password change
- Mobile printing function: HP Smart App; Apple AirPrint; Own Certification ™; Wi-Fi® Direct Printing
- Wireless function: Yes
- Connectivity, standard: 1 Hi-Speed USB (compliant with USB 2.0 specifications); Wi-Fi 802.11b/g/n (2.4 Ghz) Radio
- Minimum system requirements: Microsoft® Windows® 11, 10:32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GB available hard disk space, Internet connection.
- Minimum system requirements for Macintosh: Apple® macOS Catalina (v10.15) macOS Big Sur (v11.0) macOS Monterey (v12.0); 2 GB hard drive; Internet required
- Supported operating systems: Windows 11; Windows 10; macOS 10.14 Mojave; macOS 10.15 Catalina; macOS 11 Big Sur; Linux
- Supported network operating systems: Linux
- Memory: 32 MB
- Maximum memory: 16 MB flash ROM; 32 MB SDRAM; 32 KB NVRAM
- Input paper handling, standard: 150-sheet input tray
- Input capacity: Up to 150 sheets
- Maximum input capacity (sheets): Up to 150 sheets
- Output paper handling, standard: 100-sheet output tray
- Output capacity: Up to 100 sheets
- Maximum output capacity (sheets): Up to 100 sheets
- Duplex printing: No
- Paper trays, standard: Input tray 1
- Paper trays, maximum: Input tray 1
- Media sizes supported: A4; A5; A5; A6; envelopes (C5, DL); custom
- Media sizes, custom: From 105 x 148 to 216 to 355.6 mm (4.5 x 148 to 8.5 in.)
- Media types: Plain paper, envelopes, postcards and labels
- Media weight, compatible: 65 to 120 g/m² (65 to 120 g/m²)
- Power: 220-240 V nominal voltage at +/-10% (198 V minimum, 264 V maximum), 50-60 Hz nominal voltage at +/- 3 Hz (47 Hz minimum, 63 Hz maximum)
- Power consumption: 361 watts (print active), 2.3 watts (ready), 1 watt (sleep), 0.05 watts (manual power off), 0.05 watts (auto power off/manual power on), 1 watt (auto power off/USB reactivation)
- Typical Electrical Consumption Number (TEC): 0.239 kWh/week (Blue Angel); 0.256 kWh/week (Energy Star 3.0)
- Energy Star certified: Yes
- Operating Temperature Range: 15 to 32.5 °C (59 to 90 °F)
- Recommended operating humidity range: 30 to 70% RH
- Minimum dimensions (WxDxH): 346 x 189 x 159 mm (WxDxH)
- Maximum dimensions (W x D x H): 346 x 360 x 280 mm (W x D x H)
- Weight: 3.8 kg
- Box Contents: HP LaserJet M110we printer; Power cord; Black toner cartridge HP LaserJet (yield: 300 pages); Setup poster; Reference guide; Warranty guide; Booklet
- Included Cable: Not included, sold separately
- Replacement cartridges: HP LaserJet 142A Black Toner Cartridge (approx. 950), W1420A
- Software included: No CD in box. Download software at hp.com or 123.hp.com