Intel gbE LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Networks
Intel® GbE LAN features cFosSpeed, a network traffic management application that helps improve network latency and maintain low ping times to provide better responsiveness in crowded LAN environments.
NVMe PCIe PCIe Gen3 x2 2280 M.2 Connector
GIGABYTE motherboards focus on delivering M.2 technology to enthusiasts who want to maximize their system's potential.
High Definition Digital Outputs
Enjoy true high-definition display capability with the use of the most commonly integrated digital output technologies in today's high-definition displays and TVs.
Smart Fan 5
With Smart Fan 5 users can ensure that their gaming PC can maintain stable performance while keeping it cool. Smart Fan 5 allows users to swap their fan connectors to reflect different thermal sensors at different locations on the motherboard. Also with Smart Fan 5, the hybrid fan connectors support PWM and voltage fans, making the motherboard more suitable for liquid cooling.
High-end audio capacitors
Motherboards from GIGABYTE use high-end audio capacitors. These high-quality capacitors help deliver high-resolution, high-fidelity audio to provide the most realistic sound effects for gamers.
The BIOS is essential for users during initial setup to establish optimal settings. With a new user-friendly graphical user interface and new features, GIGABYTE has been able to reinvent the BIOS to give users a better experience when setting up their computer.
- Support for 10th Generation Intel® Core™ i9 processors/Intel® Core™ i7 processors/Intel® Core™ i5 processors/Intel® Core™ i3 processors/Intel® Pentium® processors/Intel® Celeron® processors in the LGA1200 package
- L3 cache varies by CPU
- (Please refer to "CPU support list" for more information)
- Intel® H470 Express Chipset
- Intel® Core™ i9/i7 processors:
- Support for DDR4 2933/2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- Intel® Core™ i5/i3/Pentium®/Celeron® processors:
- Support for DDR4 2666/2400/2133 MHz memory modules
- 2 x DDR4 DIMM sockets supporting up to 64 GB (32 GB single DIMM capacity) of system memory
- Dual Channel memory architecture
- Support for ECC Un-buffered UDIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 memory modules (operating in non-ECC mode)
- Support for non-ECC Un-buffered DIMM 1Rx8/2Rx8 non-ECC memory modules
- Extreme Memory Profile (XMP) memory module support
- (Please refer to the "Supported Memory List" for more information)
- Integrated Graphics
- Integrated Graphics Processor - Support Intel® HD Graphics
- 1 x D-Sub port, with a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- 1 x DVI-D port, supporting a maximum resolution of 1920x1200@60 Hz
- * DVI-D port does not support D-Sub connection by adapter.
- 1 x HDMI port, supporting a maximum resolution of 4096x2160@30 Hz
- * Support for HDMI 1.4 version and HDCP 2.3.
- Support for up to dual displays at the same time
- Maximum shared memory of 512 MB
- Realtek® audio codec
- High-definition audio
- Realtek® GbE LAN chip (1000 Mbit/100 Mbit)
- Expansion Sockets
- 1 x PCI Express x16, working to x16
- 2 x PCI Express x1 slots
- (The PCI Express slots conform to PCI Express 3.0 standard.)
- Supports up to ASPM L1.2 power management protocols.
- Storage interface
- 1 x M.2 connector (Socket 3, M key, type 2242/2260/2280 SATA and PCIe x2 SSD support)
- 4 x SATA 6Gb/s connector
- * See "1-7 Internal connectors" for M.2 and SATA connector installation notices.
- M.2 connectors support up to ASPM L1.2 PCIe power management protocols.
- 4 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports (2 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- 6 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports (4 ports on the back panel, 2 ports available through the internal USB header)
- Internal I/O connectors
- 1 x ATX 24-pin main power connector
- 1 x ATX 12V 8-pin power connector
- 4 x SATA 6 Gb/s connectors
- 1 x CPU fan connector
- 1 x system fan connector
- 1 x RGB LED strip header
- 1 x front panel connector
- 1 x front panel audio connector
- 1 x speaker connector
- 1 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 header
- 1 x USB 2.0/1.1 connector
- 1 x Trusted Platform Module header (For the GC-TPM2.0 SPI/GC-TPM2.0 SPI 2.0 module only)
- The TPM function is optional according to different local policies
- 1 x Serial port connector
- 1 x Clear CMOS jumper
- Rear I/O panel
- 1 x PS/2 keyboard port
- 1 x Mouse PS/2 port
- 1 x D-Sub port
- 1 x DVI-D port
- 1 x HDMI
- 2 x USB 3.2 Gen 1 ports
- 4 x USB 2.0/1.1 ports
- 1 x RJ-45 port
- 3 x audio jacks
- I/O Controller
- ITE® I/O controller chip
- Hardware monitoring
- Voltage detection
- Temperature detection
- Fan speed detection
- Overheating warning
- Fan failure warning
- Fan speed control
- * Support for the fan speed control function depends on the cooling system installed.
- 1 x 256 Mbit flash
- License to use UEFI BIOS from AMI
- PnP 1.0a, DMI 2.7, WfM 2.0, SM BIOS 2.7, ACPI 5.0
- Other Features
- APP Center support
- * The applications available in the App Center may vary depending on the motherboard model. Supported functions of each application may also vary depending on motherboard specifications.
- @ BIOS ™
- Ambient LED
- Fast Boot
- Boost in games
- ON/OFF Charge
- Smart Backup
- System Information Viewer
- Q-Flash support
- Xpress Install support
- Bundled Software
- Norton® Internet Security (OEM version)
- Realtek® 8118 Gaming LAN Bandwidth Control Utility
- Operating System
- Support for Windows 10 64-bit
- Form Factor
- Micro ATX Form Factor; 22.6cm x 18.5cm