The Kingston A400 solid state drive dramatically improves the responsiveness of your existing system with incredible boot, load and transfer speeds compared to mechanical hard drives. Powered by a state-of-the-art controller for read and write speeds of up to 500MB/sec and 450MB/sec, this SSD is 10 times faster than traditional hard drives for higher performance, ultra-precise multitasking, and an overall faster system.
10x faster than a hard drive — With incredible read/write speeds, the A400 SSD will not only boost performance, but can also be used to breathe new life into older systems.
Rugged — The A400 is shock and vibration resistant, making it reliable in terms of endurance when used for notebooks and other mobile computing devices.
Multiple Capacities — Available in 240GB capacities , the A400 is designed to meet anyone's needs.
Ideal for desktops and notebooks — The A400 comes in 2.5" (7mm) and M.2 form factors to fit a wide range of systems. It is ideal for thin and light laptops with limited space.
- Form Factor: 2.5"
- Interface: SATA Rev. 3.0 (6 Gb/s), supports SATA Rev. 2.0 (3 Gb/s)
- Controller: 2Ch
- NAND: TLC
- Benchmark performance:
- Data transfer (ATTO): 240 GB up to 500 MB/s (read) and 350 MB/s (write)
- Electricity consumption: 0.195W (idle) / 0.279W (average) / 0.642W (maximum, read) / 1.535W (maximum, write)
- Storage Temperature:-40°C~85°C
- Operating temperature: 0°C~70°C
- Dimensions: 100.0 mm x 69.9 mm x 7.0 mm
- Weight: 41g
- Vibration resistance, in operation: 2.17 G, peak (7-800 Hz)
- Vibration resistance, out of operation: 20 G, peak (10-2000 Hz)
- Life expectancy: MTBF of 1 million hours